This site https://u-smart.com.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") is the property of U-SMART LLC, a legal entity officially registered and acting in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine (hereinafter - the Company) .
At the request of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" LLC "U-SMART", reports on the introduction of your personal data into the company's database. You automatically consent to the storage and processing of your personal data when you request a communication with the Company's manager.
The policy of the company implies fair and transparent use of your personal data in order to ensure mutually beneficial cooperation, exchange of information, relations in the field of advertising and communications and realisation of rights and obligations both yours and the Company’s in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" and the agreement. concluded between you and the Company.
The owner and the disposer of the personal data base of the Company's clients and users of the Site is U-SMART LLC. The company reports that it uses only the data necessary to provide advice and services offered on the site, namely:
- data provided by the user, both with filled in registration forms and in the process of using the services of the Company;
- IP addresses;
- characteristics and settings of Internet browsers.
The storage and processing of personal data is carried out at the data centers, where the equipment that provides operation of the services of the Site is situated.
The company "U-SMART" is concerned with the work of the site and the level of comfort and convenience of its use by Clients and users of the Internet, so the company uses cookie files that analyse the user's interests. It helps the company to identify the main trends in the development of the site, namely, improving the interface, navigation, information content of the blog, etc.
Cookies are text files or files that contain a small amount of information that is sent to the web browser and stored on the user's device that he uses for visiting the site. Such files may be eternal, that is, they exist before they are deleted by the user, and temporary or sessional, which are available on the user's device only before the browser is closed. When re-visiting the site, such files are updated. In most cases, cookies are stored on the device by default, and their removal leads to restrictions on access to information on the site and the use of the site.
The Company is aware that personal information is an intangible value and an integral part of personal non-proprietary rights of the Clients, therefore, it takes all possible measures to protect the personal information of its Clients and users of the Site and does not transfer it to third parties, unless it is required by the current legislation of Ukraine or the will of the owner of personal data.
In accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" you, as a Client, have the right:
- to know the location of the aforementioned database of personal data of the Company, which contains personal data about you, its purpose and name, the location of the Company that owns this database and the location of the administrator of this database, or to give a corresponding order to receive this information for authorised persons, except for cases established by law;
- to receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom your personal data contained in the database are transferred;
- have the right to access your personal data contained in the specified database of personal data;
- Receive the answer whether your personal data is stored in the database of personal data, as well as to receive the contents of your personal data that are stored not later than 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except for the cases when stipulated by law,;
- to make a motivated request with a protest against the processing of your personal data;
- make a motivated request for the modification or destruction of your personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
- to protect your personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as protection against providing information that is unreliable or defamatory of honour, dignity and business reputation;
- to file complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Commissioner or to the court;
- to apply remedies in case of violation of the legislation on protection of personal data;
- make notifications concerning restrictions on the right to process your personal data during its consent;
- withdraw consent for the processing of personal data;
- know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- have the right to protect yourself from an automated solution that has legal consequences for you.